The Barton Street School House is a one room schoolhouse dating from 1874. It was transferred to the Historical Society in 1995 and houses memorabilia from local fire companies, early 20th century Lock Haven history, and the military.
Address: Corner of 3rd Street & Barton Street in Lock Haven, PA
Tues: 10 - 4 PM Thur: 10 - 4 PM Sat: 10-2 PM
Now open to the public! Masks are required. Hand sanitizer available. Tours available. Groups of 8 or more, require an appointment. Research requests should also request an appointment.